• Subject to third-party inspection in accordance with the certification (building material approval)
• Permitted only for single lines in accordance with LAR provisions
• Not suitable for outdoor use! Do not expose to moisture (as salts may be washed out so that proper functioning is no longer ensured)!
Areas of application
MLAR Code of Practice: Routing of single lines through individual openings
• Electrical lines
• Pipe conduits with an outside diameter of up to 160 mm, made of non-combustible building materials – except aluminium and glass –, also when coated with combustible building materials of up to 2 mm thickness
• Pipe conduits for non-combustible media as well as conduits for electrical lines with an outside diameter of up to 32 mm, made of combustible building materials, aluminium or glass
• Suitable for routing single lines through solid building components
• Suitable for jacket pipes made of non-combustible materials routed through lightweight partitions in accordance with the provisions stipulated in the MLAR Regulation
• The cartridges are usable with a standard caulking gun
• Resistant to ageing, water-based formulation
• Easy application also in small annular spaces
• Permitted for single-line routings in accordance with MLAR sections 4.3.4 and 4.3.3 and for passing lines through fire-resistant walls without the need to adhere to minimum distances between such lines, MLAR section 4.2.
• Annular spaces of up to 15 mm must be sealed with intumescent compound FLAMRO DSB-W
• Annular spaces of up to 50 mm must be sealed with mineral fibre wool (melting point > 1000°C and apparent density (packing weight) > 90 kg | m3) or with cement mortar (FLAMRO M3).
• Annular spaces of more than 50 mm must be sealed with cement mortar (FLAMRO M3).